The DrawSuccess Motivation & Commitment Module
As legendary coach Vince Lombardi said, “The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence.” Commitment, however, takes motivation. And different things motivate different people, especially in team situations. In this highly engaging experiential workshop and wraparound reinforcement program, teams will learn more about the factors that affect motivation and commitment, and work together to build a results-focused plan to achieve higher levels of team performance.
This session will be valuable for you if:
- You want each team member to be fully engaged, motivated and committed to the team's success.
- The team is forming or incorporating one or more new team members and needs to expedite team integration and get everyone motivated and committed to working together.
- The team is storming, with conflict, disengagement or stress and wants to overcome these and other barriers to success and reach higher levels of achievement.
- The team is working on important projects where it’s essential to get the best performance from every member of the team and for the group to be motivated and committed to working together as a cohesive team.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discover the ways to motivate and engage each of the four Inner Genius Styles, including fellow team members, employees, supervisors, leaders customers and suppliers.
- Explore factors that create engagement or lead to disengagement.
- Recognize the two kinds of motivation and how they relate to each Inner Genius Style.
- Determine the ways enhancing motivation and commitment can make the company and team more competitive and effective.
- By incorporating each team member’s talents and experience, the team will produce solutions and deliver a plan where team members are united and motivated to achieve higher levels of success.